Well, scaling evolutionary patterns of infections are interesting matters. Nothing in biology makes sense devoted some length to a recent paper I agree I need to read. And I’ll do, so I refer you to the post there.
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Stapelia glanduliflora flower
- Perles d'étudiants en botanique
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Male meiosis in onion
- La dure vie de Grain de Pollen
- The hard life of a pollen grain
Photos on Flickr