Well, scaling evolutionary patterns of infections are interesting matters. Nothing in biology makes sense devoted some length to a recent paper I agree I need to read. And I’ll do, so I refer you to the post there.
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- Male meiosis in onion
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Sex in plants
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Achiote, roucou, Bixa!
- Kiwano (quick)
- Do stick insects eat their babies?
- Word of the week: Nyctinasty
- Narcotic Narcoleptic Narcoterrific Nectar
Photos on Flickr