Well, scaling evolutionary patterns of infections are interesting matters. Nothing in biology makes sense devoted some length to a recent paper I agree I need to read. And I’ll do, so I refer you to the post there.
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Word of the week: Nyctinasty
- Mate Guarding
- Do stick insects eat their babies?
- The hard life of a pollen grain
- Pour garder la pêche, il faut voir rouge!*
- Male meiosis in onion
Photos on Flickr