Well, scaling evolutionary patterns of infections are interesting matters. Nothing in biology makes sense devoted some length to a recent paper I agree I need to read. And I’ll do, so I refer you to the post there.
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- Male meiosis in onion
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Narcotic Narcoleptic Narcoterrific Nectar
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Perles d'étudiants en botanique
- La dure vie de Grain de Pollen
- Do stick insects eat their babies?
Photos on Flickr