Well, scaling evolutionary patterns of infections are interesting matters. Nothing in biology makes sense devoted some length to a recent paper I agree I need to read. And I’ll do, so I refer you to the post there.
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Male meiosis in onion
- The hard life of a pollen grain
- Berry Go Round #36
- When pollination bugs...
- Nature Geek Porn
- Méiose mâle d'un oignon
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Narcotic Narcoleptic Narcoterrific Nectar
Photos on Flickr