Well, scaling evolutionary patterns of infections are interesting matters. Nothing in biology makes sense devoted some length to a recent paper I agree I need to read. And I’ll do, so I refer you to the post there.
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- La dure vie de Grain de Pollen
- Perles d'étudiants en botanique
- Male meiosis in onion
- Frick Park Bioblitz
- The hard life of a pollen grain
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Derived use of stomata...
Photos on Flickr