Well, scaling evolutionary patterns of infections are interesting matters. Nothing in biology makes sense devoted some length to a recent paper I agree I need to read. And I’ll do, so I refer you to the post there.
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Word of the week: Nyctinasty
- Méiose mâle d'un oignon
- Achiote, roucou, Bixa!
- Artichokes and cardoons
- How do you know the sex of a plant seed?
- Male meiosis in onion
Photos on Flickr