Well, scaling evolutionary patterns of infections are interesting matters. Nothing in biology makes sense devoted some length to a recent paper I agree I need to read. And I’ll do, so I refer you to the post there.
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Sex in plants
- The hard life of a pollen grain
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Le mot de la semaine: Nyctinastie
- Bilberry has the guts!
- How do you know the sex of a plant seed?
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Derived use of stomata...
Photos on Flickr