Well, scaling evolutionary patterns of infections are interesting matters. Nothing in biology makes sense devoted some length to a recent paper I agree I need to read. And I’ll do, so I refer you to the post there.
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Miltomate -1-
- Male meiosis in onion
- Geologist reality show
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Narcotic Narcoleptic Narcoterrific Nectar
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Stick insects stick to their diet
- Artichokes and cardoons
Photos on Flickr