WordPress is telling me that the previous post is #500! That’s good enough. That’s roughly about a post every 3 days. Maybe it’s time for a huge party next January, after 5 years of almost blogging?!? Consider yourself invited! :)
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- The hard life of a pollen grain
- Nature Geek Porn
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Do stick insects eat their babies?
- Word of the week: Nyctinasty
- My prefered Natural History Museum
- Stapelia glanduliflora flower
- Plant Species otw: Asphodelus albus
Photos on Flickr