Okay, I’m a bit late finding time for not much more than a link offer. It’s very interesting to go, read, follow links further and investigate raw data. Jessica at Moss plants and more, offers us a nice post about a huge dataset and gender production that you can check and explore in different fields and subfields. Makes me wonder what a biased career path I had since before landing in current position, all Labs and bosses and collaborators were primarily and heavily biased toward femaleness. That is, I certainly never had an experience of Academia as it is supposed to be, given the stats.
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Seeds Aside
- The hard life of a pollen grain
- Stick insects stick to their diet
- Name that strain (train 'that' names)
- Narcotic Narcoleptic Narcoterrific Nectar
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Male meiosis in onion
Photos on Flickr