Okay, I’m a bit late finding time for not much more than a link offer. It’s very interesting to go, read, follow links further and investigate raw data. Jessica at Moss plants and more, offers us a nice post about a huge dataset and gender production that you can check and explore in different fields and subfields. Makes me wonder what a biased career path I had since before landing in current position, all Labs and bosses and collaborators were primarily and heavily biased toward femaleness. That is, I certainly never had an experience of Academia as it is supposed to be, given the stats.
areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism GIRARD on Le mot de la semaine: Nyc… Eng Shahid Dhunyal on Kiwano (quick) Carnivalia | This Sc… on Oekologie #18
- Male meiosis in onion
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Kiwano (quick)
- Stick insects stick to their diet
- Shameless self promotion (5)
- Liesegang rings...
- How do you know the sex of a plant seed?
- There's no porn like an orchid flower
Photos on Flickr