Okay, I’m a bit late finding time for not much more than a link offer. It’s very interesting to go, read, follow links further and investigate raw data. Jessica at Moss plants and more, offers us a nice post about a huge dataset and gender production that you can check and explore in different fields and subfields. Makes me wonder what a biased career path I had since before landing in current position, all Labs and bosses and collaborators were primarily and heavily biased toward femaleness. That is, I certainly never had an experience of Academia as it is supposed to be, given the stats.
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Sex in plants
- How do you know the sex of a plant seed?
- Stapelia glanduliflora flower
- Megajournals impact in sciences
- Male meiosis in onion
- Narcotic Narcoleptic Narcoterrific Nectar
Photos on Flickr