Cool stuff there at This Week in Evolution, all about domestication and reversion of traits in cultivated plants. Though the title made me think of another aspect of plants’ life, not quite that plants mating wild story-line, but the story of yet another natural (cultural) reversion… Maybe that’ll make some post next August…
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- La dure vie de Grain de Pollen
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Achiote, roucou, Bixa!
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Male meiosis in onion
- Kiwano (quick)
- Do stick insects eat their babies?
Photos on Flickr