Dear friends… Life is as it is. There’s always a period sometimes anytime. I guess this is probably what happens here. I’ve enjoyed blogging, I still like it. I think I don’t have time for it, but now there’s more. I didn’t realise, really, that my ultimate reader model was dad. Yep, this is really “Biology for my dad” Blog. A month ago, dad untimely left us to nowhere forever. I can’t find nor do I want nobody to write for anymore, or the time I’ll do Seeds Aside may make no sense to me anymore anyway. I know plants can revive even after a long disappearance. I can’t say whether this will be so and I don’t care. So, sorry, this was probably the last post in here.
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Sex in plants
- Male meiosis in onion
- Mate Guarding
- Narcotic Narcoleptic Narcoterrific Nectar
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- La dure vie de Grain de Pollen
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Stick insects stick to their diet
Photos on Flickr