Dear friends… Life is as it is. There’s always a period sometimes anytime. I guess this is probably what happens here. I’ve enjoyed blogging, I still like it. I think I don’t have time for it, but now there’s more. I didn’t realise, really, that my ultimate reader model was dad. Yep, this is really “Biology for my dad” Blog. A month ago, dad untimely left us to nowhere forever. I can’t find nor do I want nobody to write for anymore, or the time I’ll do Seeds Aside may make no sense to me anymore anyway. I know plants can revive even after a long disappearance. I can’t say whether this will be so and I don’t care. So, sorry, this was probably the last post in here.
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Word of the week: Nyctinasty
- Male meiosis in onion
- Where does your potato come from?
- Miltomate -1-
- Stick insects stick to their diet
- Le mot de la semaine: Nyctinastie
- Rock pink rocks! A tale of two sexes
Photos on Flickr