Dear friends… Life is as it is. There’s always a period sometimes anytime. I guess this is probably what happens here. I’ve enjoyed blogging, I still like it. I think I don’t have time for it, but now there’s more. I didn’t realise, really, that my ultimate reader model was dad. Yep, this is really “Biology for my dad” Blog. A month ago, dad untimely left us to nowhere forever. I can’t find nor do I want nobody to write for anymore, or the time I’ll do Seeds Aside may make no sense to me anymore anyway. I know plants can revive even after a long disappearance. I can’t say whether this will be so and I don’t care. So, sorry, this was probably the last post in here.
Archive for April, 2010
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Stapelia glanduliflora flower
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Male meiosis in onion
- Perles d'étudiants en botanique
- Liesegang rings...
- La dure vie de Grain de Pollen
Photos on Flickr