Here are the posts that got the most reads this year:
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently. (I had no idea it would be so successful as to throw out #3… Seems like this was an unanswered question that found its place in the internet)
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss? (Maybe I should go more into mosses. They are interesting plants)
- Male meiosis in onion (just meiosis is so popular, who would have guessed! Should we infer that internet is not porn, internet is populated by biologists?)
- Breaking news: Plant autophagy (Should have more breaking news in here! ;-)
- There’s no porn like an orchid flower (Hum, maybe internet is for porn after all…)
- How do you know the sex of a plant seed? (Hum, maybe internet is really for porn after all…)
- Méiose mâle d’un oignon (hey, am I still a French blog?)
- Where does your potato come from? (a field guide…).
Okay, this was for the top 10. I also add the very bottom down of Seeds Aside. Only one, let’s try to have this one not be the bottomest of next year… :-)
Aren’t people interested in biases?