Have noticed the new addition to the blogroll? It’s Darwin Central, and its “corrupting the youth since 1859” means it all. It’s actually not a recent blog (archives dig back into 2006), and I don’t know how is it I never crossed it before, but there it is. I especially like the recent “Explanatory filter: Rip” post. Go mind!
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Perles d'étudiants en botanique
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- The hard life of a pollen grain
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Male meiosis in onion
- How do you know the sex of a plant seed?
- La dure vie de Grain de Pollen
- Don't read twice, it's all right.
- How to decide where to publish your paper?
Photos on Flickr