Okay, you’ll remember Patrick Blanc’s vertical gardens, or vertical farming (not vertical framing!), and a friend wondered about the green building thing in the previous ad. So let’s add some more green architecture after the following link…
Archive for September 26th, 2008
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Do stick insects eat their babies?
- Berry Go Round #36
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Bilberry has the guts!
- Frick Park Bioblitz
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- My prefered Natural History Museum
Photos on Flickr