Okay, you’ll remember Patrick Blanc’s vertical gardens, or vertical farming (not vertical framing!), and a friend wondered about the green building thing in the previous ad. So let’s add some more green architecture after the following link…
Archive for September 26th, 2008
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- The hard life of a pollen grain
- Male meiosis in onion
- Le mot de la semaine: Nyctinastie
- About me
- How do you know the sex of a plant seed?
- Do stick insects eat their babies?
Photos on Flickr