Okay, you’ll remember Patrick Blanc’s vertical gardens, or vertical farming (not vertical framing!), and a friend wondered about the green building thing in the previous ad. So let’s add some more green architecture after the following link…
Archive for September 26th, 2008
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Male meiosis in onion
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- La dure vie de Grain de Pollen
- Sex in plants
- Do stick insects eat their babies?
- Stick insects stick to their diet
- How do you know the sex of a plant seed?
Photos on Flickr