There’s a top post on top models there at Agricultural Biodiversity Weblog. Interesting ideas have been developped on key questions about the origin of agriculture and may be the time for a thinking shower. How fast can domestication syndrome be driven? What about multiple or single domestications? Etc. Enjoy the reading… I may have a look at the sources if time allows.
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Do stick insects eat their babies?
- Méiose mâle d'un oignon
- Stick insects stick to their diet
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- La dure vie de Grain de Pollen
- Achiote, roucou, Bixa!
- How do you know the sex of a plant seed?
Photos on Flickr