My blogroll was getting filled with broken links and forth, and it was in great need for renewal since far too long. I decided to cut down harsh (but you are welcome to ask for getting back or suggest in) and made a few additions. Other suggestions welcome…
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Male meiosis in onion
- The hard life of a pollen grain
- Berry Go Round #36
- When pollination bugs...
- Nature Geek Porn
- Méiose mâle d'un oignon
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Narcotic Narcoleptic Narcoterrific Nectar
Photos on Flickr