My blogroll was getting filled with broken links and forth, and it was in great need for renewal since far too long. I decided to cut down harsh (but you are welcome to ask for getting back or suggest in) and made a few additions. Other suggestions welcome…
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- The hard life of a pollen grain
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Achiote, roucou, Bixa!
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- My prefered Natural History Museum
- How do you know the sex of a plant seed?
- What is a sphinx?
- Derived use of stomata...
Photos on Flickr