My blogroll was getting filled with broken links and forth, and it was in great need for renewal since far too long. I decided to cut down harsh (but you are welcome to ask for getting back or suggest in) and made a few additions. Other suggestions welcome…
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- La dure vie de Grain de Pollen
- Perles d'étudiants en botanique
- Male meiosis in onion
- Frick Park Bioblitz
- The hard life of a pollen grain
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Derived use of stomata...
Photos on Flickr