Another interesting effect of google translation modules for Seeds Aside… I still wonder how good translations are. I made trials from English into French, and apart wordy puns, it seems to work rather well. But comparing between languages with close grammatical and structure descent connections is not the same as translation between more distant ones, thus the question is left open… (If you happen to read fluently translation of these kinds, what do you think of automatized translations?).
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Male meiosis in onion
- Sex in plants
- La dure vie de Grain de Pollen
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Perles d'étudiants en botanique
- Narcotic Narcoleptic Narcoterrific Nectar
- Stapelia glanduliflora flower
- One chorus, several chori
Photos on Flickr