“On n’est pas là pour se faire engueuler” (we haven’t come to get told off) is a song by Boris Vian that I only recently discovered (this is rather curious because it’s apparently well known but hey!). (more…)
Archive for May 24th, 2008
areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism GIRARD on Le mot de la semaine: Nyc… Eng Shahid Dhunyal on Kiwano (quick) Carnivalia | This Sc… on Oekologie #18
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Male meiosis in onion
- Stick insects stick to their diet
- Stapelia glanduliflora flower
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- How to get chickens in Amazonia.
- About me
Photos on Flickr