“On n’est pas là pour se faire engueuler” (we haven’t come to get told off) is a song by Boris Vian that I only recently discovered (this is rather curious because it’s apparently well known but hey!). (more…)
Archive for May 24th, 2008
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Male meiosis in onion
- Sex in plants
- Perles d'étudiants en botanique
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Stick insects stick to their diet
- Narcotic Narcoleptic Narcoterrific Nectar
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
Photos on Flickr