“On n’est pas là pour se faire engueuler” (we haven’t come to get told off) is a song by Boris Vian that I only recently discovered (this is rather curious because it’s apparently well known but hey!). (more…)
Archive for May 24th, 2008
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Male meiosis in onion
- Do stick insects eat their babies?
- There's no porn like an orchid flower
- Nature Geek Porn
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- How do you know the sex of a plant seed?
- Narcotic Narcoleptic Narcoterrific Nectar
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
Photos on Flickr