“On n’est pas là pour se faire engueuler” (we haven’t come to get told off) is a song by Boris Vian that I only recently discovered (this is rather curious because it’s apparently well known but hey!). (more…)
Archive for May 24th, 2008
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Do stick insects eat their babies?
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- La dure vie de Grain de Pollen
- Achiote, roucou, Bixa!
- It's plosing first...
- Sex in plants
Photos on Flickr