Seedsaside was ‘translated’ from google.jo, see the result here. I find the result very appealing, despite untranslated words to be read –> while anything else <– (but numbers)… I wonder if the automatized translation worked good enough, but I really like the resulting page. And I was trapped by the scrolling tool being on the left, not on the right.
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Male meiosis in onion
- La dure vie de Grain de Pollen
- Mate Guarding
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Sex in plants
- The hard life of a pollen grain
- Narcotic Narcoleptic Narcoterrific Nectar
Photos on Flickr