Berry Go Round #5 will be hosted at A Neotropical Savanna. Please send your submissions before the 25th… Any post plant related does it, and don’t forget you can suggest your favourite posts even if not your own (BGR is still a young carnival and unsollicited submissions are readily accepted: it allows diversifying the still sparse plant blogosphere!).
Archive for May 16th, 2008
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Seeds Aside
- The hard life of a pollen grain
- Stick insects stick to their diet
- Name that strain (train 'that' names)
- Narcotic Narcoleptic Narcoterrific Nectar
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Male meiosis in onion
Photos on Flickr