If you still don’t know about this famous blog carnival, then I guess you’ll have the basics at Tangled Up In Blue Guy here… Moths, horses, and dicyemids are served, or you’ll fall for the possible placebo effect of quackery (everyone should have a duck as pet). This is one more interesting edition, so go read!
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- La dure vie de Grain de Pollen
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Achiote, roucou, Bixa!
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Male meiosis in onion
- Kiwano (quick)
- Do stick insects eat their babies?
Photos on Flickr