Increasing food production without wasting space… An idea that should merit some considerations. This idea is to have sorts of Babel like greenhouses. Here to learn more about the concept, which was invented by the same guy who thought about project biosphere 2. Reminds me of Green Vertical Walls of Michel Blanc. Will it be seen in a near future or will we have to wait some more? Why not think of vertical parcs also? We would say “I’ve been walking in the un-natural parc :-)
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- La dure vie de Grain de Pollen
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Achiote, roucou, Bixa!
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Male meiosis in onion
- Kiwano (quick)
- Do stick insects eat their babies?
Photos on Flickr