One more rather bizarre request that eald to this blog. Here it is: “Science term: having sex with plants“. You mean, dendrophily (or dendrophilia). It’s no less than a fetishist attraction to trees, but maybe you were really thinking about plants in general? Definitively worth a word of the week label anyway…
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- La dure vie de Grain de Pollen
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Mate Guarding
- Male meiosis in onion
- Geologist reality show
- Where does your potato come from?
- The hard life of a pollen grain
- Narcotic Narcoleptic Narcoterrific Nectar
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
Photos on Flickr