One more rather bizarre request that eald to this blog. Here it is: “Science term: having sex with plants“. You mean, dendrophily (or dendrophilia). It’s no less than a fetishist attraction to trees, but maybe you were really thinking about plants in general? Definitively worth a word of the week label anyway…
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- The hard life of a pollen grain
- Perles d'étudiants en botanique
- How do you know the sex of a plant seed?
- Male meiosis in onion
- Don't read twice, it's all right.
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Do stick insects eat their babies?
Photos on Flickr