One more rather bizarre request that eald to this blog. Here it is: “Science term: having sex with plants“. You mean, dendrophily (or dendrophilia). It’s no less than a fetishist attraction to trees, but maybe you were really thinking about plants in general? Definitively worth a word of the week label anyway…
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Do stick insects eat their babies?
- Berry Go Round #36
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Bilberry has the guts!
- Frick Park Bioblitz
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- My prefered Natural History Museum
Photos on Flickr