One more rather bizarre request that eald to this blog. Here it is: “Science term: having sex with plants“. You mean, dendrophily (or dendrophilia). It’s no less than a fetishist attraction to trees, but maybe you were really thinking about plants in general? Definitively worth a word of the week label anyway…
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Word of the week: Nyctinasty
- Mate Guarding
- Do stick insects eat their babies?
- The hard life of a pollen grain
- Pour garder la pêche, il faut voir rouge!*
- Male meiosis in onion
Photos on Flickr