Just so you know, there’s something wrong with the country I come from. Definitely wrong. French people like to see their country as the place with a long history of struggling for human rights. But things change. And not always for the best. Our current president is known for a very curious approach of human history, culture and diversity. This became very apparent, notably in a recent discourse he made in Africa a few weeks ago. There are interesting posts about the story…
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Nature Geek Porn
- The hard life of a pollen grain
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Male meiosis in onion
- Word of the week: Nyctinasty
- Le mot de la semaine: Nyctinastie
- Stapelia glanduliflora flower
- Do stick insects eat their babies?
Photos on Flickr