Just so you know, there’s something wrong with the country I come from. Definitely wrong. French people like to see their country as the place with a long history of struggling for human rights. But things change. And not always for the best. Our current president is known for a very curious approach of human history, culture and diversity. This became very apparent, notably in a recent discourse he made in Africa a few weeks ago. There are interesting posts about the story…
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Male meiosis in onion
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Stick insects stick to their diet
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Achiote, roucou, Bixa!
- Narcotic Narcoleptic Narcoterrific Nectar
- Stapelia glanduliflora flower
Photos on Flickr