Just so you know, there’s something wrong with the country I come from. Definitely wrong. French people like to see their country as the place with a long history of struggling for human rights. But things change. And not always for the best. Our current president is known for a very curious approach of human history, culture and diversity. This became very apparent, notably in a recent discourse he made in Africa a few weeks ago. There are interesting posts about the story…
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Nature Geek Porn
- There's no porn like an orchid flower
- Male meiosis in onion
- Do stick insects eat their babies?
- Narcotic Narcoleptic Narcoterrific Nectar
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- How do you know the sex of a plant seed?
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
Photos on Flickr