New rising ecological blogging with Oekologie 4., at BEB… There’s a lot of very interesting stuff to read, still mostly animalia (does it relate to a plant paradox of some sort?), but kelp can help (too bad too many adds don’t add much there!) or plane sporing (definitely not plain boring! Just about the way airports are somewhat efficient dispersers). And some other things… Go run have a read, I’m even told a bilingual blog, among other things :-) (for how long, that’s another question)!
THE ADVANTAGES OF TA… on How to decide where to publish… areallysmallfarm on Nature Geek Porn The advantages of ta… on How to decide where to publish… Mark on Kiwano (quick) Henri Marie on Contrepèterie/Spoonerism
- La dure vie de Grain de Pollen
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Achiote, roucou, Bixa!
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Male meiosis in onion
- Kiwano (quick)
- Do stick insects eat their babies?
Photos on Flickr