Well, scaling evolutionary patterns of infections are interesting matters. Nothing in biology makes sense devoted some length to a recent paper I agree I need to read. And I’ll do, so I refer you to the post there.
brendan on Carnival of Evolution, #6… Mary on Flowers timelapse seedsaside on Flowers timelapse Mary on Flowers timelapse seedsaside on Male meiosis in onion
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Achiote, roucou, Bixa!
- Male meiosis in onion
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- When leaves aspire to be flowers
- How do you know the sex of a plant seed?
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- It's been beesy
- Le mot de la semaine: Nyctinastie
Photos on Flickr