Well, scaling evolutionary patterns of infections are interesting matters. Nothing in biology makes sense devoted some length to a recent paper I agree I need to read. And I’ll do, so I refer you to the post there.
Eng Shahid Dhunyal on Kiwano (quick) Carnivalia | This Sc… on Oekologie #18 Science online, dive… on Berry Go Round March & Apr… seedsaside on Flowers timelapse Carol on Flowers timelapse
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- When pollination bugs...
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- La dure vie de Grain de Pollen
- How do you know the sex of a plant seed?
- Male meiosis in onion
- Stick insects stick to their diet
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Achiote, roucou, Bixa!
- Shameless (self) promotion (3)
Photos on Flickr