Well, scaling evolutionary patterns of infections are interesting matters. Nothing in biology makes sense devoted some length to a recent paper I agree I need to read. And I’ll do, so I refer you to the post there.
Eng Shahid Dhunyal on Kiwano (quick) Carnivalia | This Sc… on Oekologie #18 Science online, dive… on Berry Go Round March & Apr… seedsaside on Flowers timelapse Carol on Flowers timelapse
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Brenne wetlands
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- How do you know the sex of a plant seed?
- La salade du déchétarien...
- Electronically trashing applicants
- About me
- While I'm struggling against a bad cold...
- Sex in plants
Photos on Flickr