Okay, I’m a bit late finding time for not much more than a link offer. It’s very interesting to go, read, follow links further and investigate raw data. Jessica at Moss plants and more, offers us a nice post about a huge dataset and gender production that you can check and explore in different fields and subfields. Makes me wonder what a biased career path I had since before landing in current position, all Labs and bosses and collaborators were primarily and heavily biased toward femaleness. That is, I certainly never had an experience of Academia as it is supposed to be, given the stats.
Eng Shahid Dhunyal on Kiwano (quick) Carnivalia | This Sc… on Oekologie #18 Science online, dive… on Berry Go Round March & Apr… seedsaside on Flowers timelapse Carol on Flowers timelapse
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Male meiosis in onion
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- About me
- How do you know the sex of a plant seed?
- Breaking news: Plant autophagy
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Liesegang rings...
- Stick insects stick to their diet
Photos on Flickr