Okay, I’m a bit late finding time for not much more than a link offer. It’s very interesting to go, read, follow links further and investigate raw data. Jessica at Moss plants and more, offers us a nice post about a huge dataset and gender production that you can check and explore in different fields and subfields. Makes me wonder what a biased career path I had since before landing in current position, all Labs and bosses and collaborators were primarily and heavily biased toward femaleness. That is, I certainly never had an experience of Academia as it is supposed to be, given the stats.
Carnivalia | This Sc… on Oekologie #18 Science online, dive… on Berry Go Round March & Apr… seedsaside on Flowers timelapse Carol on Flowers timelapse brendan on Carnival of Evolution, #6…
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Le mot de la semaine: Nyctinastie
- Invasion, biodiversity... What do you think?
- Plant species of the week: Dracula morleyi
- The hard life of a pollen grain
- Plant species of the week: Salvinia auriculata
- Mate Guarding
- Male meiosis in onion
Photos on Flickr