Hi folks. I know it’s been silent around for some time. It’s going back, truly back I tell you, in a few weeks. I hoped I would write something on the blog before handling the BGR carnival this month, but life is full of surprises. Anyway, here is installment # 50 of the plant carnival. You may also check the previous edition at A Blog Around the Clock. (more…)
Archive for April, 2012
Paula Kuitenbrouwerp… on About me susannah on Peanut Leechy Gallery: Li… Fern poetry | Seeds… on Playing words Fig & Quince on Not possible azita on It’s friday, free p…
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Male meiosis in onion
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- The hard life of a pollen grain
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- When leaves aspire to be flowers
- At Most Spheres
- Achiote, roucou, Bixa!
Photos on Flickr