Dear friends… Life is as it is. There’s always a period sometimes anytime. I guess this is probably what happens here. I’ve enjoyed blogging, I still like it. I think I don’t have time for it, but now there’s more. I didn’t realise, really, that my ultimate reader model was dad. Yep, this is really “Biology for my dad” Blog. A month ago, dad untimely left us to nowhere forever. I can’t find nor do I want nobody to write for anymore, or the time I’ll do Seeds Aside may make no sense to me anymore anyway. I know plants can revive even after a long disappearance. I can’t say whether this will be so and I don’t care. So, sorry, this was probably the last post in here.
Eng Shahid Dhunyal on Kiwano (quick) Carnivalia | This Sc… on Oekologie #18 Science online, dive… on Berry Go Round March & Apr… seedsaside on Flowers timelapse Carol on Flowers timelapse
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- When pollination bugs...
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Male meiosis in onion
- How do you know the sex of a plant seed?
- Méiose mâle d'un oignon
- Where does your potato come from?
- Narcotic Narcoleptic Narcoterrific Nectar
- Shameless (self) promotion (3)
Photos on Flickr