Dear friends… Life is as it is. There’s always a period sometimes anytime. I guess this is probably what happens here. I’ve enjoyed blogging, I still like it. I think I don’t have time for it, but now there’s more. I didn’t realise, really, that my ultimate reader model was dad. Yep, this is really “Biology for my dad” Blog. A month ago, dad untimely left us to nowhere forever. I can’t find nor do I want nobody to write for anymore, or the time I’ll do Seeds Aside may make no sense to me anymore anyway. I know plants can revive even after a long disappearance. I can’t say whether this will be so and I don’t care. So, sorry, this was probably the last post in here.
Archive for April 12th, 2010
Then came the dinosa… on Blogging too much? Liesegang Rings: 4… on Liesegang rings… pleunipennings on Commenting on a science poster… Duckweed and more |… on Plant Species of the week: Lem… Find more… | S… on Going… going……
- Male meiosis in onion
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Utilitarian Hedonistic Existantialio-Nihilism... Wow!
- Word of the week: Nyctinasty
- About me
- Breaking news: Plant autophagy
- Animal behaviour studies would fall within intelligent design
- Do stick insects eat their babies?
Photos on Flickr