Dear friends… Life is as it is. There’s always a period sometimes anytime. I guess this is probably what happens here. I’ve enjoyed blogging, I still like it. I think I don’t have time for it, but now there’s more. I didn’t realise, really, that my ultimate reader model was dad. Yep, this is really “Biology for my dad” Blog. A month ago, dad untimely left us to nowhere forever. I can’t find nor do I want nobody to write for anymore, or the time I’ll do Seeds Aside may make no sense to me anymore anyway. I know plants can revive even after a long disappearance. I can’t say whether this will be so and I don’t care. So, sorry, this was probably the last post in here.
Archive for April 12th, 2010
Carnivalia | This Sc… on Oekologie #18 Science online, dive… on Berry Go Round March & Apr… seedsaside on Flowers timelapse Carol on Flowers timelapse brendan on Carnival of Evolution, #6…
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Le mot de la semaine: Nyctinastie
- Invasion, biodiversity... What do you think?
- Plant species of the week: Salvinia auriculata
- Mate Guarding
- La dure vie de Grain de Pollen
- Male meiosis in onion
- The hard life of a pollen grain
Photos on Flickr