Dear friends… Life is as it is. There’s always a period sometimes anytime. I guess this is probably what happens here. I’ve enjoyed blogging, I still like it. I think I don’t have time for it, but now there’s more. I didn’t realise, really, that my ultimate reader model was dad. Yep, this is really “Biology for my dad” Blog. A month ago, dad untimely left us to nowhere forever. I can’t find nor do I want nobody to write for anymore, or the time I’ll do Seeds Aside may make no sense to me anymore anyway. I know plants can revive even after a long disappearance. I can’t say whether this will be so and I don’t care. So, sorry, this was probably the last post in here.
Archive for April, 2010
Paula Kuitenbrouwerp… on About me susannah on Peanut Leechy Gallery: Li… Fern poetry | Seeds… on Playing words Fig & Quince on Not possible azita on It’s friday, free p…
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- The hard life of a pollen grain
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Male meiosis in onion
- At Most Spheres
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- How to decide where to publish your paper?
- La dure vie de Grain de Pollen
Photos on Flickr