“On n’est pas là pour se faire engueuler” (we haven’t come to get told off) is a song by Boris Vian that I only recently discovered (this is rather curious because it’s apparently well known but hey!). (more…)
Archive for May 24th, 2008
brendan on Carnival of Evolution, #6… Mary on Flowers timelapse seedsaside on Flowers timelapse Mary on Flowers timelapse seedsaside on Male meiosis in onion
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Achiote, roucou, Bixa!
- Male meiosis in onion
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- When leaves aspire to be flowers
- How do you know the sex of a plant seed?
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- It's been beesy
- Le mot de la semaine: Nyctinastie
Photos on Flickr