One more rather bizarre request that eald to this blog. Here it is: “Science term: having sex with plants“. You mean, dendrophily (or dendrophilia). It’s no less than a fetishist attraction to trees, but maybe you were really thinking about plants in general? Definitively worth a word of the week label anyway…
Eng Shahid Dhunyal on Kiwano (quick) Carnivalia | This Sc… on Oekologie #18 Science online, dive… on Berry Go Round March & Apr… seedsaside on Flowers timelapse Carol on Flowers timelapse
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Narcotic Narcoleptic Narcoterrific Nectar
- There's no porn like an orchid flower
- Monter la garde...
- Plant species of the week: Chamerion (Epilobium) angustifolium
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- The hard life of a pollen grain
- Where does your potato come from?
Photos on Flickr