Just so you know, there’s something wrong with the country I come from. Definitely wrong. French people like to see their country as the place with a long history of struggling for human rights. But things change. And not always for the best. Our current president is known for a very curious approach of human history, culture and diversity. This became very apparent, notably in a recent discourse he made in Africa a few weeks ago. There are interesting posts about the story…
Then came the dinosa… on Blogging too much? Liesegang Rings: 4… on Liesegang rings… pleunipennings on Commenting on a science poster… Duckweed and more |… on Plant Species of the week: Lem… Find more… | S… on Going… going……
- Male meiosis in onion
- Berry Go Round #64
- Le mot de la semaine: Nyctinastie
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Dis moi qui vient te polliniser...
- Méiose mâle d'un oignon
- Word of the week: Nyctinasty
Photos on Flickr