Just so you know, there’s something wrong with the country I come from. Definitely wrong. French people like to see their country as the place with a long history of struggling for human rights. But things change. And not always for the best. Our current president is known for a very curious approach of human history, culture and diversity. This became very apparent, notably in a recent discourse he made in Africa a few weeks ago. There are interesting posts about the story…
Eng Shahid Dhunyal on Kiwano (quick) Carnivalia | This Sc… on Oekologie #18 Science online, dive… on Berry Go Round March & Apr… seedsaside on Flowers timelapse Carol on Flowers timelapse
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Kiwano (quick)
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- The hard life of a pollen grain
- Stapelia glanduliflora flower
- La dure vie de Grain de Pollen
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- Perles d'étudiants en botanique
- Where does your potato come from?
Photos on Flickr