Just so you know, there’s something wrong with the country I come from. Definitely wrong. French people like to see their country as the place with a long history of struggling for human rights. But things change. And not always for the best. Our current president is known for a very curious approach of human history, culture and diversity. This became very apparent, notably in a recent discourse he made in Africa a few weeks ago. There are interesting posts about the story…
Eng Shahid Dhunyal on Kiwano (quick) Carnivalia | This Sc… on Oekologie #18 Science online, dive… on Berry Go Round March & Apr… seedsaside on Flowers timelapse Carol on Flowers timelapse
- Drip tips drain leaves more efficiently...
- Contre les escargots, saperlipopette!
- How to tell orchid males from females?
- Male meiosis in onion
- Do stick insects eat their babies?
- What are the two sexes of a plant moss?
- Geologist reality show
- The hard life of a pollen grain
- Narcotic Narcoleptic Narcoterrific Nectar
- Where does your potato come from?
Photos on Flickr